CLEVELAND -- The Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) will meet at 9 a.m., Tuesday, Sept. 2, in the George F. Dixon, III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St. The agenda items are:
- Presentation on a competitive negotiated procurement for health-care providers for employee benefits. Multiple award are anticipated.
- Discussion of expansion of contract for CNG fuel
Planning and Development Committee
- Discuss Inter-Agency Agreement with the City of Shaker Heights for the Warrensville/Van Aken Station Area Plan and Traffic Analysis.
- Request to increase General Manager’s signing authority for pending contract changes for the Clifton Blvd. Transit Enhancement Project
Safety and Security Committee
- Discussion on the establishment of “Community Policing” to enhance safety on RTA
- Discussion on rail initiatives: Drive-Cam, Rail Inspection and Maintenance Manual and FTA Safety Advisory
- Update on vehicle accidents
Committee of the Whole
- Update on marketing initiatives
- Board Meeting, 9 a.m.Tuesday, Sept, 16, 2014
- Committee Meetings, 9 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 7, 2014
- George F. Dixon, III Board Room, 1240 W. 6th St.
- All meetings are open to the public.
Media Contact: Linda Krecic, 216-566-5211