CLEVELAND -- The Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) met today. All agenda items that required approval were moved to the full Board Meeting on Sept. 16.
- Presented a competitive negotiated procurement for health-care providers for employee benefits. Multiple awards are anticipated.
- Discussed expansion of contract for CNG fuel
Planning and Development Committee
- Discussed Inter-Agency Agreement with the City of Shaker Heights for the Warrensville/Van Aken Station Area Plan and Traffic Analysis.
- Requested to increase General Manager’s signing authority for pending contract changes for the Clifton Blvd. Transit Enhancement Project
Safety and Security Committee
- Discussed on the establishment of “Community Policing” to enhance safety on RTA
- Discussed rail initiatives: Drive-Cam, Rail Inspection and Maintenance Manual and FTA Safety Advisory
- Update presented on vehicle accidents
Committee of the Whole
- Update presented on marketing initiatives
- Board Meeting, 9 a.m.Tuesday, Sept, 16, 2014
- Committee Meetings, 9 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 7, 2014
- George F. Dixon, III Board Room, 1240 W. 6th St.
- All meetings are open to the public.
Media Contact: Linda Krecic, 216-566-5211