CLEVELAND -- The Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) will meet at 9 a.m. Tuesday, September 27, 2016, in the George F. Dixon III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St., Cleveland, Ohio 44113.
- Presentation on competitive procurement for architectural and engineering services to inspect and report on the condition of the overhead catenary system for the Red, Blue, Green and Waterfront lines.
- Presentation on proposed sale and/or lease of RTA real property
- Discussion of negotiated procurement for natural gas supply for Authority's facilities and CNG buses.
Committee of the Whole
- Presentation on proposed revisions and updates to the Codified Rules and Regulations of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority
RTA Board Meeting
see attached agenda
- Committee Meetings, 9 a.m.,Tuesday, October 4, 2016
- Board Meeting, 9 a.m., Tuesday, October 18, 2016
- George F. Dixon III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St.
- All meetings are open to the public.
- Linda Scardilli Krecic
- 216-390-9605, cell