CLEVELAND - The Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) met today. See attached agendas. The External and Stakeholder Relations & Advocacy Committee Meeting was tabled for another time. The presentations are linked below.
Organizational, Services & Performance Monitoring Committee
- Presented on negotiated procurement for healthcare providers.
- Presented on negotiated procurement for parts wash tank services.
- Presented on negotiated procurement for a new printing press for the Print Shop.
- Discussed proposed FFY 2019-2021 DBE Participation Goal.
Operational Planning & Infrastructure Committee
- Presented on negotiated procurement for commuter coaches.
- Discussed radio communication and CAD/AVL replacement program.
- Discussed ADA upgrades, budget and compliance for E. 79th Street Red Line Station
- Discussed extending the current agreement with Lakefront Lines.
Audit, Safety Compliance and Real Estate Committee
- Reviewed the 2nd quarter 2018 audit work.
- Discussed the Internal Audit Charter.
- Discussed license agreements with Coach/Megabus and Lamar Advertising.
- Board meeting, 9 a.m., Tuesday, September 18, 2018
- Committee meetings, 9 a.m., Tuesday, October 2, 2018
- RTA Board Room, Root McBride Building, 1240 W. Sixth St.
- All meetings are open to the public.
Linda Scardilli Krecic