Apr 25, 2017
CLEVELAND - The Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) met today. All agenda items that required approval were approved.
- Presented renewal of agreement for fiber sharing with the County and City of Cleveland
- Heard update project to enhance farebox reliability
- Heard update on Fuel Hedging Program
Planning & Development Committee
- Heard update on real estate issues, and discussed a proposal to renew lease of 13051 Shaker Blvd.
- Presented on competitive negotiated procurement for On-Call Inspection Services for 2017
Board of Trustees Meeting Agenda
Executive Session Requested
- Discussed personnel matters/compensation
- Committee Meetings, 9 a.m., Tuesday, May 2, 2017
- Board, 9 a.m., Tuesday, May 16, 2017
- George F. Dixon, III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St.
- All meetings are open to the public.
- Linda Scardilli Krecic
- 216-356-3104 (new number)
- 216-390-9605, cell