Apr 20, 2017
CLEVELAND - The Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) will meet at 9 a.m. Tuesday, April 25, 2017, in the George F. Dixon III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St., Cleveland.
- Presentation on renewal of agreement for fiber sharing with the County and City of Cleveland
- Update on project to enhance farebox reliability
- Update on Fuel Hedging Program
Planning & Development Committee
- Update on real estate and discussion of proposal to revew lease of 13051 Shaker Blvd.
- RFP Procurement presentation on competitive negotiated procurement for On-Call Inspection Services for the year 2017
Board of Trustees Meeting Agenda
Executive Session Requested
- personnel matters/compensation
- Committee Meetings, 9 a.m., Tuesday, May 2, 2017
- Board , 9 a.m., Tuesday, May 16, 2017
- George F. Dixon, III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St.
- All meetings are open to the public.
- Linda Scardilli Krecic
- 216-356-3104 (new number)
- 216-390-9605, cell