Aug 2, 2016
CLEVELAND -- The Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) met today. All agenda items were approved to be considered at the August 16, 2016 meeting of the Board.
- Reviewed and discussed 2017 Capital Budget
- Discussed agreement with Cleveland Metropolitan School District to provide students with bus passes for 2016-17 school year
- Held meeting on FY 2017 Capital Budget
- Discussed negotiated procurement for Van Pool Program
Committee of the Whole
- Presentated proposed revisions and updates to the Codified Rules and Regulations of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority
- Board Meeting, 9 a.m., Tuesday, August 16, 2016
- Committee Meetings, 9 a.m.,Tuesday, September 6, 2016
- George F. Dixon III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St.
- All meetings are open to the public.
- Linda Scardilli Krecic
- 216-390-9605, cell