Aug 21, 2017
CLEVELAND -- The Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) invites members of the media to attend a special event as RTA and civic partners cut the ribbon on the newly renovated Brookpark Station.
- Joe Calabrese, RTA CEO and General Manager
- George F. Dixon, RTA Board Chairman
- Valarie J. McCall, RTA Board member and City of Cleveland Chief of Government and International Affairs
- Thomas Coyne, Mayor, City of Brook Park
- Nichole Neal, Transporation Program Specialist, Federal Transit Administration (FTA)
The $16.5 million renovation began in 2015 and includes:
- new eastern and western entrances
- new platform and canopies
- enhanced passenger waiting areas
- new lighting, security systems and cameras
- new parking lots.
11 a.m., Wednesday, Aug 23, 2017
The east entrance of Brookpark Red Line Station, 18010 Brookpark Road.
The Station is accessible via the Red Line or the 54, 78, 86 bus routes.
The Brookpark Station is RTA's busiest; more than 750,000 customers use the station each year.