Jul 31, 2015
CLEVELAND -- The Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) will meet at 9 a.m., Tuesday, August 4, 2015, in the George F. Dixon, III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St. The agenda items are:
- Review and discussion of 2016 Capital Budget
Planning and Development Committee
- Update on Environmental Sustainability Management System program
- Discussion of two permanent easements at E. 105th and Quincy Avenue to allow for bridge work required by ODOT for Opportunity Corridor
- Competitive procurement for architectural and engineering services for the East 34th Street Station design
- Board Meeting, 9 a.m., Tuesday, August 18, 2015
- Committee Meetings, 9 a.m., Tuesday, September 1, 2015
- George F. Dixon, III Board Room, 1240 W. 6th St.
- All meetings are open to the public.
- Linda Scardilli Krecic
- 216-390-9605, cell