CLEVELAND -- Committees of the Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) met at 9 a.m., Tuesday, Dec. 3, 2013, in the George F. Dixon, III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St., Cleveland, OH 44113.
All agenda items passed, including an 18-month pilot program to provide Tri-C students access to RTA services through the U-Pass program. That now goes to RTA's full Board on Dec. 17. Tri-C's board still needs to approve the plan.
- FY 2014 Budget
- Discussed 2014 service levels and budget overview
- Presented on University Pass Program
- Presented on ARRA grants and projects
Committee of the Whole:
- Presented on update to Title VI policy
- Board meeting
- 9 a.m. Tuesday, Dec. 17, 2013
- George F. Dixon, III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St., Cleveland, OH 44113
- All meetings are open to the public.
Media Contact: Mary Shaffer, 216-566-5211