Dec 6, 2016
CLEVELAND - The Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) met today. All agenda items passed.
- Discussed competitive negotiated procurement for employee assistance program services.
- Reviewed 2017 Operating Budget
- Held a public hearing on the FY 2017 Budget
Committee of the Whole
- Reviewed and discussed Title VI Program that will be submitted to the Federal Transit Administration.
- Presented proposed revisions and updates to the Codified Rules and Regulations.
- Board meeting, 9 a.m., Tuesday, Dec. 20, 2016.
- Committee meetings, 9 a.m., Tuesday, Jan. 10, 2017.
- George F. Dixon, III Board Room, 1240 West Sixth St.
- All meetings are open to the public
- Linda Scardilli Krecic
- 216-390-9605, cell