CLEVELAND -- Committees of the Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) met at 9 a.m., today in the George F. Dixon, III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St., Cleveland, OH 44113.
Committees approved a major bus purchase, and a contract award for the Clifton Boulevard Transportation Enhancement Project. The full Board is expected to vote Aug. 20.
Planning & Development Committee:
- Reviewed and discussed an invitation for bid (IFB) procurement for construction of the Clifton Boulevard Transportation Enhancement Project.
- Discussed an agreement with Cuyahoga County for the lease of Harvard Garage.
Committee of the Whole:
- Discussed the procurement of 23 articulated buses
- Reviewed the second quarter 2013 Management Report
- Reviewed the second quarter 2013 Internal Audit Report
- Reviewed the proposed 2014 Capital Budget
- The proposed 2014 Capital Budget
Media Contact: Mary Shaffer, 216-566-5211