CLEVELAND -- The Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) met today.
All agenda items passed, including a resolution expressing appreciation to the Cleveland Foundation for sponsoring a FREE ride day on RTA, Jan. 16, 2014. The sponsorship was a gift to the community in celebration of the Foundation's 100th anniversay.
- Presentation of competitive negotiated procurement for electricity for Authority's facilities and Rail system
- Update on training and implementation of ISO 14001 at Central Bus Maintenance Facility
- Board committee meetings
- 9 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 4, 2014
- George F. Dixon, III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St., Cleveland, OH 44113
- All meetings are open to the public.
Media Contact: Jerry Masek, 216-566-5211