CLEVELAND - The Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) met today. All agenda items were approved.
Organizational, Services & Performance Monitoring Committee
- Presentation on procurement for continued operational and maintenance services for the Hayden CNG fueling system.
- Review of first quarter 2018 results.
Audit, Safety Compliance and Real Estate Committee
- Review of first quarter 2018 audit work.
Operational Planning & Infrastructure Committee
- Update on Environmental Sustainability Management System Program.
- Discussion of a proposed agreement with Cuyahoga County to procure Solar Energy.
External and Stakeholder Relations and Advocacy Committee
- Review of revised Bylaws of the Community Advisory Committee (CAC).
- Discussion of a proposed agreement with Cleveland State University for an economic impact analysis.
- Annual Meeting and Board Meeting, 9 a.m., Tuesday, June 19, 2018
- Committee meetings, 9 a.m., Tuesday, July 17, 2018
- RTA Board Room, Root McBride Building, 1240 W. Sixth St.
- All meetings are open to the public.
- Linda Scardilli Krecic
- 216-356-3104, office
- 216-390-9605, cell