Oct 21, 2014
CLEVELAND -- The Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) met at 9 a.m. today. All Board and Committee meeting agenda items passed.:
Planning and Development Committee
Real Estate Actions:
- Heard update on Environmental Sustainability Management System
- Discussed interagency agreement with Northeastern Ohio Regional Sewer District for transit waiting environment
- Discussed option agreement with Detroit-Shoreway Development Corp.
- Discuseds Memorandum of Understanding with Metroparks and Rotary Club for Red Line Greenway.
Presentaed competitive negotiated procurement for architectural/engineering services for the:
- Rehabilitation of light rail trunk line retaining walls and guard walls
- Infrastructure upgrades at Hayden, CBMF and Triskett facilities
- Rehabilitation of light-rail transit track bridge over CSX Railroad at East 92nd Street
- Presented competitive negotiated procurement for supply chain services for the Paratransit District
Committee of the Whole
- Heard update on RTA's Strategic Plan
- Board & Committee Meetings, 9 a.m.Tuesday, Nov. 18, 2014
- George F. Dixon, III Board Room, 1240 W. 6th St.
- All meetings are open to the public.
- Linda Scardilli Krecic
- 216-566-5211, office
- 216-390-9605, cell