Oct 4, 2016
CLEVELAND -- The Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) met today. All agenda items passed.
- Updated on the Fuel Hedging Program
- Presented on Authority's Cash Management practices and discussed procurement for Banking Services
- Presented on Marketing & Advertising Services
Planning & Development Committee
- Presented on competitive procurement for architectural and engineering services to inspect and report on the condition of the Overhead Catenary System for the Red, Blue, Green and Waterfront lines.
Committee of the Whole
- Updated on various strategic management initiatives at RTA
Safety & Security Committee
- Updated on changing FTA Safety Regulations and Enhanced Transit Safety Retrofit Package
- Board Meeting, 9 a.m., Tuesday, October 18, 2016
- Committee Meetings, 9 a.m.,Tuesday, November 1, 2016
- George F. Dixon III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St.
- All meetings are open to the public.
- Linda Scardilli Krecic
- 216-390-9605, cell