Sep 19, 2017
CLEVELAND - The Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) held their Board and Committee meetings today.
- Presented on competitive negotiated procurement for shelter advertising sales, for a period of three years with two, one-year options.
- Presented creation of the Medicaid Sales Tax Transition Fund.
Safety & Security Committee
- Updated on safety and security initiatives and results.
- Safety initiatives and results (SMS, safety data, 2016 Rail Program Status Report and E-TRP update)
- Security initiatives and results (crime stats, fare enforcement, Community Policing and Ohio Collaborative Law Enforcement Agency Final Certification)
Planning & Development Committee
- Discussed real estate (Executive Session Requested)
- Presentation on easements to NEORSD for Doan Valley Tunnel Project
Board of Trustees Meeting Agenda
- Committee Meetings, 9 a.m., Tuesday, Oct. 3, 2017
- Board Meeting, 9 a.m., Tuesday, Oct. 24, 2017
- George F. Dixon III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St.
- All meetings are open to the public.
- Linda Scardilli Krecic
- 216-356-3104 (new number)
- 216-390-9605, cell