Sep 3, 2013
CLEVELAND -- Committees of the Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) met today in the George F. Dixon, III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St., Cleveland, OH 44113. All agenda items passed, and move to the full Board for consideration..
Planning and Development Committee:
- Heard an informational presention on the Red Line / HealthLine Extension Study. Three public meetings will be held next week. Video
- Discussed property at the E. 152 Kinsman/Chagrin Loop
- Discussed property at 1734 Leonard Ave. in the Flats
- Heard a presentation on competitive negotiated procurement to obtain a consultant for on-call architecture/engineering services
- Heard an informational update on the Aug. 18 service change
- Heard an update on a negotiated procurement for supplemental Paratransit services.
Committee of the Whole:
- Presentation of proposed revisions to Personnel Policies and Procedures