Buses travel along Madison Avenue, from the West Blvd - Cudell Rapid Station in Cleveland through Lakewood to Hilliard Boulevard. They turn on Center Ridge Road in Rocky River and end at the Westgate Transit Center in Fairview Park. Some trips continue along Wagar Road and Detroit Avenue to Crocker Park.
NEXT GEN RTA Changes
- Redesign route #25
- Continue service between Westgate Transit Center and Madison Ave - Berea Rd
- Extend service to Clark Ave, Steelyard Commons, Tremont Neighborhood and downtown, 24hr a day
- Replace service between Westgate Transit Center and Crocker Park via Detroit Rd with NEXT GEN route #26/#26A
- Discontinue service on Berea Rd between Madison Ave and West Blvd - Cudell Rapid Station
- Discontinue service to the Westlake Park-N-Ride lot
Monday - Friday, Early AM thru PM Rush
Between West Blvd - Cudell Rapid Station and Crocker Park.
Limited service via the Westlake Park-N-Ride and Ranney Clemens.