Aug 4, 2015
CLEVELAND -- The Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) met today. All agenda items passed.
- Reviewed and discussed 2016 Capital Budget and Development fund
Planning and Development Committee
- Updated on Environmental Sustainability Management System program
- Discussed two permanent easements at E. 105th and Quincy Avenue to allow for bridge work required by ODOT for Opportunity Corridor
- Discussed competitive procurement for architectural and engineering services for the East 34th Street Station design
- Board Meeting, 9 a.m., Tuesday, August 18, 2015
- Committee Meetings, 9 a.m., Tuesday, September 1, 2015
- George F. Dixon, III Board Room, 1240 W. 6th St.
- All meetings are open to the public.
- Linda Scardilli Krecic
- 216-390-9605, cell