May 13, 2014
CLEVELAND -- Committees of the Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) met today. All agenda items passed.
Planning & Development Committee:
- Updated development and screening of potential alternatives for the Red Line/HealthLine Alternatives Analysis
- Discussed upcoming June service change
- Discussed the agreement with Genuine Parts Co. for Paratransit and non-revenue fleet parts.
Safety and Security Committee:
Committee of the Whole:
- Board Meeting
- 9 a.m. Tuesday, May 20, 2014
- George F. Dixon, III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St., Cleveland, OH 44113
- All meetings are open to the public.
Media Contact: Mary Shaffer, 216-566-5211