Oct 13, 2015
CLEVELAND -- The Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority RTA met today. All agenda items passed.
Planning and Development Committee
- Presented on Red Line Art Project - View the video by LAND Studio.
- Presented on competitive procurement for needed evaluation of track bridges over Lorain Ave. in City of Cleveland
- Presented on competitive procurement for on-call engineering services
- Briefed on proposed design of E. 116th Street Light Rail Station
- Updated on Fuel Hedging Program
- Presented on competitive procurement for on-board audio advertising on RTA buses
- Discussed upcoming service change
Committee of the Whole
- Discussed proposed update to Board Policies
- Discussed proposed ban of E-Cigarettes on Authority vehicles and property
- Board Meeting, 9 a.m., Tuesday, October 20, 2015
- Committee Meetings, 9 a.m., Tuesday, November 10, 2015
- George F. Dixon, III Board Room, 1240 W. 6th St.
- All meetings are open to the public.
- Linda Scardilli Krecic
- 216-390-9605, cell