CLEVELAND – May 31, 2018 – Whether you’re attending a Cleveland Cavalier’s Watch Party or a home game, here are tips for getting there on RTA during this championship season.
- Special $5 cash, round-trip, commemorative tickets will be sold at Brookpark, Puritas, Triskett, Tower City Light Rail and Lou Stokes-Windermere Stations.
- Parking is free at many RTA rail stations.
- At Tower City, use the enclosed Walkway (entrance is near the food court) to reach the Q.
- The Walkway opens 3 hours before each game.
- Red, Blue and Green Line service is available for 60 minutes after the games end.
Free trolleys are available throughout the Downtown area to take you from local restaurants to Tower City in time for the game. The B-Line and E-Line Trolleys run until 7 p.m. After the game, the C-line Trolley runs until 11 p.m.
Remember you can buy RTA tickets and All-Day passes in advance on RTA’s mobile ticketing app.
And beginning June 3, Kids Ride Free, ages 12 and under, when accompanied by a fare-paying adult, age 18 or older (up to three kids ride free per fare paying adult).