Programs to help our customers enjoy their daily commute, stay safe
- Baby on Board is a program aimed at reducing transportation barriers for pregnant women or families with a child 1 year or less in age living in Cuyahoga County.
Dedicated to safety
- Safe Place makes every bus and train a refuge for youths seeking help. RTA will help them find trained counselors who can assist them.
- A human trafficking awareness campaign encourages RTA employees and riders to identify the signs of human trafficking, and help to eliminate it from society.
- 216-575-EYES is an AI-powered, SMS text-based system that allows customers to communicate with Transit Police dispatchers quickly and anonymously, and send text, photos, and video.
Pass on the savings
- Commuter Advantage allows employers to offer Monthly Passes to employees on a pre-tax basis, with payroll deductions. Everyone wins.
- U-Pass allows college students to pay for an unlimited number of rides with a single payment added to their semester fees.
Keep our transit system looking good
This area of the webpage is simply a placeholder for the bottom shadow